1. What are your plans for the summer? This summer is really heating up. I spent the second week in June working and exploring in Iceland--the geothermal geysers and hot springs are amazing. I got engaged the day I arrived home and hopped on a plane to Costa Rica where I'm spending two weeks hiking through the jungles, swimming near volcanoes and horseback riding along the Pacific coast beaches.
2. What’s your favorite summer memory? As of June 17th, getting engaged!
3. If you send some love to a group of people or special cause this summer, who or what would it be? I serve on the board of directors for the Lamp of Learning in San Diego, CA. We award scholarships to five deserving seniors each year. July and August we'll be ramping up for the incoming class of 2018.
4. What’s your favorite summer workout? I'm a pilates person year round. Hiking is a close second.
5. Name a song, smell or taste that always reminds you of summer? Creedence Clearwater Revival "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
Use code SummerOfLove to save 20% on Sherry's outfits.